Nissan Safety First
We wish to advise you that our sales, service and parts departments will fully open on May 18th. We are opening in line with HSE guidelines, putting our staff and your safety first.
There are a few changes around how we can interact, while still providing the highest levels of customer service that you have come to expect from us. The safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority so we’ve introduced a series of new measures to ensure this. All technicians will be wearing necessary PPE, vehicles will be fully sanitised before being returned and showrooms have been redesigned to allow for social distancing. We’ve also increased the number of services available remotely.
VISITING OUR DEALERSHIP
If you’d like to arrange a test drive, service, or repair appointment you can find the contact number for our dealership here or you can make a booking through our online service booking system here or our online test drive booking system here.
When you visit us, you will notice some changes to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff alike.
- All customers are asked to maintain 2-metre social distancing.
- All showrooms have hand sanitation stations on entry.
- Our showroom has directional signage to guide you to the service and parts departments.
- Protective screens are in place for the safety of all.
- All our technicians use protective coverings on the seats, floor, steering wheel, gear lever, and handbrake lever.
- Keys and vehicles are fully sanitised before they return to you.
- A full vehicle health check is sent by email/text to you during the visit.
- You can choose to have all paperwork and invoices to be sent electronically.
- Priority appointments will be given to health care and frontline staff, so that they can continue to look after us all, if you fall into this category please let us know.
To reduce the number of people on site and to maintain social distancing we operate an appointment system so please contact us before you arrive. If you can’t attend but need assistance, please contact us to see what alternative arrangements can be made to help you.
Thank you for your continued support of local jobs in your community and please be rest assured that our staff are always committed to maintaining the highest health and safety standards and operate in line with HSE guidelines.
Under normal circumstances, your vehicle should always be serviced in line with the manufacturer’s service schedule to maintain its warranty and to ensure its general upkeep.
In the event any Customer had a routine service, or warranty repair delayed during the COVID-19 period and could not have the work started and/or completed, Nissan will show flexibility, and any delay will not affect the warranty on the vehicle. As dealers reopen, we would request that customers contact the dealers directly to have any outstanding repairs completed at the earliest opportunity.
We would also ask that you please ensure Engine Oil and Engine Coolant levels are maintained within the normal range, and that you refer to your Owner’s Manual or NISSAN Drivers Guide App, should you require any assistance.
All our valued customers can now check our Dealer website for updated information regarding their availability to inspect/repair your vehicle if needed. Direct contact will enable our dealers to plan all required work effectively and avoid additional waiting time as we now return to a normal operating situation.
In the unlikely event that roadside assistance is required, please call 1800 264 264.
We appreciate that these unprecedented times continue to challenge, but we will continue to support our valued customer community to the fullest.